sturdilyguiltless replied

188 weeks ago

Portugal is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 92,090 km² (approx. 35,556 mi²). Continental shelf of Portugal is approximately 92,090 km² (around 35,556 mi²). Portugal is located in Europe. Europe is a continent whose borders date back to the period of antiquity. European countries include, but are not limited to, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Malta, and The Vatican. Portugal shares its borders with Spain. Portugal is not a landlocked country. It means that is is bordered by at least one major body of water. The average elevation range of Portugal is 372 m (1,221 ft).

Neighbors
Total length of land borders of Portugal is 1224 kilometers (~473 miles). Portugal has 1 unique land boundary with a neighbouring territory - Spain. The length of said border is 1214 km (755 mi).

Cities
The capital city of Portugal is Lisbon. The largest city in Portugal is Lisbon.

Elevation
The average elevation range of Portugal is 372 m (1,221 ft). The highest point of Portugal is Ponta do Pico, with its official height being 2351 m (7,714 ft). The lowest point of Portugal is Atlantic Ocean. The elevation difference between the highest (Ponta do Pico) and lowest (Atlantic Ocean) points of Portugal is 2351 m (2 ft).

javoo replied

171 weeks ago

Hi everyone! Online therapy has been a huge help to me over the last few days dealing with my breakup and anxiety issues. I am very satisfied so far with my counseling sessions and communication with my great psychologist. She listens and I wanna definitely advice this website (just try to define true friends here) to anybody!
Please log in to post a reply.